Automized is a rapidly growing and investor backed digital automation and analytics consulting firm located in Cincinnati, OH. focused on delivering automated workflow and analytic solutions that eliminate manual errors and optimize productivity for middle-market companies across the United States.
This position will work directly with the managing director on a variety of client projects. Ideally, you’re someone who embraces challenge with a passion for digital automation and process optimization. As a senior consultant you are responsible for designing and developing the technical solutions to solve complex business processes inefficiencies using intelligent automation, low-code apps, and intelligent document processing technologies.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with client business leaders and executives to develop and deploy intelligent automation solutions to drive revenue and cost improvements. Creatively design and develop new tools, methodologies, and approaches for intelligent process automation, in support of clients, with an eye for re-use and/or expansion. Master and effectively uses existing tools, methodologies & approaches.
- Design and develop intelligent automation solutions using software such as UiPath, Power Automate, Retool, or other similar platforms in accordance with vendor best practices, design principles, and standards.
- Perform operational analysis processes and prepare documentation of solutions.
- Assist in developing statements of work and estimating implementation effort.
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
Project Management / Client Delivery:
- Consistent track record of managing intelligent automation project deliverables to desired results and meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Advanced written communication skills, experienced with preparing client ready documents as well as structuring and developing presentation materials.
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal communication capabilities. Concisely presents information, skilled at adapting the level of detail to the audience. Proactively offers information and raises issues.
- Articulate, persuasive, communicator. Readily adapts style and message appropriately to audience and circumstance.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, and other related tools.
- Advanced experience building RPA or API based intelligent automation solutions using UiPath, Power Automate or Zapier. Certifications for these tools are preferred.
- Experience implementing intelligent document processing technologies such as Nanonets, Alkymi, or UiPath document understanding using AI/ML based models or Regex based extraction.
- Proficiency at data manipulation and querying through SQL, Python or Excel.
- Proven record of learning and implementing new technologies in a fast-paced environment that align with client budgets and needs of the engagement.
Work and Education Requirements
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience or equivalent
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years developing intelligent automation solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, engineering, mathematics, science, or other relevant discipline
We offer competitive salaries and benefits, including medical, vision & dental. We believe rest is important to your success, we offer 4 weeks of paid time off + a week of health and wellness days. Automized supports a hybrid working structure with a centrally located team in Cincinnati, Ohio.
This description is not designed to encompass a comprehensive listing of required activities, duties, or responsibilities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, (age), status as a protected veteran, or disability.
This position is only open to U.S. citizens and Green Card holders.